Once you have your site in place, in order to make money, you need to start marketing your site — sales won’t just come to you.
The objective is to develop an Online Marketing Strategy to help your company grow over the next 24 months. The strategy will be developed to fit your particular business needs and may cover the following:
- Competitor Analysis
- Identification of Key Marketing Personae
- Profit/loss analysis of current marketing channels
- Refinement of Unique Selling Points
- Identification of marketing opportunities to increase new customers
- How to increase repeat orders and achieve cumulative sales
- Information Architecture Optimisation
- Identification of Linking Opportunities
- Multi-Channel Marketing Strategy (e.g. SEO, AdWords, Email, Social, Blogging, Direct)
- How all of your marketing channels fit together in the “Growing your Business” jigsaw.
Once completed the Online Marketing Strategy document can be used for providing a framework for future business growth.