INDEZ is an Ecommerce Development & Growth Agency with over 23 years business experience based in Skypark, Finnieston in Glasgow. We have a friendly in-house development team with a wide range of skills and expertise. We are looking to expand our team as the business grows and would love a hands on individual with the correct experience to join us.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Magento backend web developer to be part of our team. The position involves working closely with team members, working to deadlines and also communicating with our customers.
We are looking for someone with a strong coding background and good knowledge in working with Magento.
The Skills required
- 2 years + experience in working with Magento 1/2
- Strong skills in PHP5/7, MySQL, Ecommerce CMS’s
- Competent in Object Oriented Design and Programming skills (OOP)
- Strong problem solving & numerical skills
- Educated to Degree level or higher
- Experience using Git, Linux, Apache or Nginx
- Teamwork and communication skills an advantage
- Configuring and developing eCommerce solutions for numerous clients
- Providing day to day support on technical issues for client’s websites
- Translating business requirements into robust technical solutions
The Amazing INDEZ Perks
- Working for a industry-leading company, with an experienced team
- A competitive salary
- Pension & Life Cover
- 28 days holiday & 9 statutory holidays plus a day off for your birthday
- Regular staff social & team building events
- As much Tea & Coffee you can drink
- Flexible to family & kids working hours
- 5 min walk from SECC Train Station
- 20 min walk Glasgow Central Station
- 10min walk to Local Car park
The Details of the job
- Position : full time
- Flexible working hours
- Based in Finnieston, Glasgow
- Salary : £35k-£40k depending on experience
How to Apply
The applicant must be authorized to work in the United Kingdom on a full-time basis for any employer. No agencies please.
So are you interested? If so we would love to hear from you please email your CV (in PDF format) to email@example.com