|Salary||Up to £35,000 depending on Experience|
We are looking for an exceptional, motivated and dedicated PHP/eCommerce Web Developer to work on a wide range of eCommerce solutions. In addition to hand coding various aspects of an eCommerce application, the applicant will be involved in working with our clients to translate their business ideas into solid technical solutions.
The successful applicant should have strong experience of PHP, with good OOD/OOP skills and a firm understanding of relational database systems. Excellent numerical, problem-solving and communication skills are essential. You will be working within a development team of 6 highly talented developers.
What we are looking for:
- Strong skills in PHP5/7, MySQL, Ecommerce CMS's e.g. Magento etc.
- Competent in Object Oriented Design and Programming skills (OOP)
- Numerical and problem solving skills
- Educated to Degree level or higher
- Experience using Git, Linux, Apache or Nginx
- Teamwork and communication skills an advantage
What you’ll be doing:
- Configuring and developing eCommerce solutions for numerous clients
- Providing day to day support on technical issues for client's websites
- Translating business requirements into robust technical solutions
What’s in it for you:
- Working for a industry-leading company, with an experienced team
- Working in a fun, challenging and fast-paced environment
- Autonomy to be creative with ideas and work
- A relaxing, but professional atmosphere
- A competitive salary
- Pension & Life Cover
- 28 days holiday + 9 statutory holidays
- As much Tea & Coffee you can drink
- 5 min walk from SECC Train Station
- 20 min walk Glasgow Central Station
The applicant must be authorized to work in the United Kingdom on a full-time basis for any employer. No agencies please.
Please email your CV (in PDF format) to firstname.lastname@example.org